Company secretarial duties and statutory document filling can seem like an unnecessary waste of time to busy business owner, yet it is necessary to avoid company wound up!
At Sout West Accountancy we can take care of company secretarial duties on your behald. It will be one less burden for you to worry about – and we promise you will get a super-fast turnaround… We hate to keep you waiting!
Let us take care of the nitty-gritty, so you don’t have to!
The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up
valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with
the Companies Act.
Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does,
you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect
you and your fellow directors.
We can help you fulfill this role and offer the following services...
- Company formation
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Submission of statutory documents
- Completion of share transfer forms
- Preparation of share certificates
- Carrying out company searches
- Filing of Annual Return
- General Company Law advice
- Advice on protection of minority interests.
Preparing and filing Companies House forms recording:
- Changes of registered office
- Increase in share capital
- Allotments of shares
- Changes of officers
- Changes of accounting reference date
- Giving notice of General Meetings
- Drafting agendas for company meetings
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Acting as Company Secretary