Corporate Social Responsibility
At SouthWest Accountancy we are fully committed to proactive management and negative impact of our business on the enviroment
- With our approach we can positively influence key stakeholders,
especially employees, clients and suppliers.
- We aim to complete our compliance with environmental law and
wherever possible to go beyond legislative requirements.
- We strives to reduce our carbon emissions by the efficient use of
- We aim to minimise consumption and waste as a product of our business activities and wherever possible to recycle and reuse office materials.
- In our procurement decisions, we proactively seek out key suppliers with the best environmental credentials.
- We engage and involve employees in sustainable decision-making so that we can act as a corporate body in our environmental endeavours. This is headed by our sustainability committee.
- We will achieve these goals by a process of continual review and improvement. We are reviewing to carry out a carbon audit and will do so for future years so that we can monitor our progress and seek to make further reductions to our carbon footprint.